- 305 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Back Plate has a weird coating.
Idk if anyone else has noticed this, but the back plate for the marble white S3 has a weird coating on it that comes off. I recently moved to a nexus 5 and noticed that my back plate for my old S3 has a tiny crack in it. As i took the back cover over i heard the plate actually cracking. I began picking at the crack and a small glass/plastic piece chipped off. As i continued to mess around with it the coating essentially just cracked and started to splinter everywhere. has anyone else ran into this? i find it quite weird and can actually see Samsungs products being much cheaper than thought of.
- 12-09-2013, 08:33 AM #2
Re: Back Plate has a weird coating.
photo? I take the back off of my S3 daily if not multiple times daily to change the battery (heavy media/internet usage) and haven't had any problem, though mine is the pebble blue
- By mikesaa309 in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 04:59 AM
- By SuperMJT in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:34 AM
- By face968 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:31 AM
- By Cuda52774 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 07:35 PM
- By jefwoad in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:19 PM