- 12-11-2013, 10:30 AM #2
Re: 4.3 issues
Assuming you updated via the OTA or Kies, there is no easy way to go back. You can, I think, root, install a custom recovery, and then install another ROM, but unless you really understand what you're doing there's a good chacne of bricking your phone.
Read through the forums here. There are probably fixes for the issues you are having.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By jaminicole in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Digitoxin in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:34 AM
- By mhenne4 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:42 PM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Hna in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:16 PM