1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Update 4.3

I am experiencing a glitch. Notifications of something I downloaded a month before the update keeps popping up. I can clear the notification and sometimes they reappear immediately. Other times, it waits a whole 3 minutes before going off and appearing again. So I went and deleted the file. Still sends notification of something that is no longer on my phone. I have restarted my phone, still there as the phone comes on. Shut the phone off for 5 minutes, still same thing.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of these would be greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    13,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Android Update 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by Divadimples View Post
    I am experiencing a glitch. Notifications of something I downloaded a month before the update keeps popping up. I can clear the notification and sometimes they reappear immediately. Other times, it waits a whole 3 minutes before going off and appearing again. So I went and deleted the file. Still sends notification of something that is no longer on my phone. I have restarted my phone, still there as the phone comes on. Shut the phone off for 5 minutes, still same thing.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of these would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try clearing cache in recovery. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Android Update 4.3

Been answered multiple times:

help new update 4.3 downloads problem
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3