Can't Rename Bluetooth Device in 4.3
Prior to 4.3, I could go to the Bluetooth menu and there was an option to "Rename Device", but this is gone after 4.3. I have even done a post-4.3 factory reset. This is super annoying because now both my and my wife's GS3s show up in our cars as SPH-L710 instead of having different names.
Anybody find a way around this?
- 12-17-2013, 09:14 AM #2
- 04-10-2014, 04:35 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Can't Rename Bluetooth Device in 4.3
Thanks, I had searched everywhere for this. The icon by "About Device" is a little i information symbol which leads one to believe the information therein is read only. It is the first time ever I have seen that symbol used for something you could edit. That's why I did not bother looking in there. Not the best bit of user interface in the world. Thanks once more.
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:25 AM
- By fiddell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:04 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:43 PM
- By Minkey1 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM
- By yellow slider in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:14 AM