Finally got good service.

Stewby85

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok so here goes. Been with Sprint sense 1999 and nextel before that. Well in my area Charlotte NC, I bought the s3 about a year and a half ago. There was no 4g lte service at the time. I was told oh in a month or so you will be getting it. Well of course that did not happen. Then finally about 6 months ago it all started the BIG UPGRADE to 4glte. Whoopie damn doo. It has been a cluster ever sense. when you could get 4 G it was much slower then 3 g and you would have 4 bars and the internet would not even work. After numerous calls to sprint only to be told that they are working on it only about 2 weeks and will be done. All BS the service is terriable you cant talk on phone for 2 min with out being dropped..One day I had just had it call them up told them I wanted out of my contract or I was going to sue them for a service I was paying for and was not getting. To my surprise they said ok we will let you out.. The next day I changed over to another carrier to the note 3. WOW I had no idea that phone service can be so good. Never a dropped call and internet is as fast as my cable at home. Thats just my story and I could not be HAPPIER away from Sprint. Just sorry I stayed with them as long as I did. I just keep thinking what the guy said on the phone when I hung up. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK WHEN THIS GETS ALL WORKED OUT .. are you freaking kidding me. not NO but HELL NO, never again. Have any other ppl had this issue?? Everyone I know here is fed up .

Stewby85

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Att . I have had it over a month now and so far no complaints. I know all have issues but I had just had enough with Sprint.

vaoiwo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I had a different experience recently. I currently live in the East Coast where Sprint 4G is far behind the other carriers. I notice my battery life being poor where I need to charge my battery every night. This past weekend I visited family in San Antonio TX where Sprint 4G is in full blast and noticed that my phone was a lot more efficient and the battery life was outstanding, didn't have to charge my phone in 2.5 days. So it seems that part of the issues we talk about on the forums can be tied to the network you're on. Though I share that with you all.

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just love threads like this. I hate x carrier so I went to y carrier aren't you happy for me? Lol cool story bro tell another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome