1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swiftkey haptic feedback not working since update

I love Swiftkey and like the haptic feedback for helping with my typing accuracy. After the 4.3 update, SwiftKey's haptic feedback will not work. I tried turning the feature off and back on, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing works. HF still works on the Samsung keyboard, but I hate the Samsung keyboard... Swiftkey can read my mind.

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you find a way to fix it? I've tried Swiftkey forums but no one answers.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Swiftkey haptic feedback not working since update

Quote Originally Posted by itsvictoriatime View Post
    I love Swiftkey and like the haptic feedback for helping with my typing accuracy. After the 4.3 update, SwiftKey's haptic feedback will not work. I tried turning the feature off and back on, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing works. HF still works on the Samsung keyboard, but I hate the Samsung keyboard... Swiftkey can read my mind.

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you find a way to fix it? I've tried Swiftkey forums but no one answers.

Are you using the latest Google Play Swiftkey release? Also, make sure haptic feedback is enabled in both the device settings and application settings.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I do have the latest version of Swiftkey. I know there's a beta version floating around... I don't have that. I have haptic feedback enabled both on my system and on the app. It doesn't work. It works only for the Samsung keyboard when I disable swiftkey. WTF?

I have AT&T, just downloaded 4.3, and my Swiftkey haptic feedback stopped as well. Not too happy...