Sprint Galaxy S3: Since the update my notifications repeatedly show downloads of files completed
Ever since installing the update, every half-hour or so, even if I completely clear all notifications, the notification area still shows downloads completed and alerts me to them. The downloads are PDFs, a jpeg and other document files, about 10-15 of them or so. Anyone have any idea how to stop this or what could be causing this? Other than that, so far, the update works fine and looks great.
- 12-17-2013, 11:21 AM #2
- 12-17-2013, 06:10 PM #3
- 12-17-2013, 11:09 PM #4
Re: Since the update my notifications repeatedly show downloads of files completed
Well thanks folks. Although there were answers elsewhere, this thread actually gave me the clearest one of the few I did see presented so it was not in vain. Thanks again.
- 03-02-2014, 09:18 AM #6
- By tryke alcantara in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 02-13-2015, 08:29 PM
- By bcumings in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:00 PM
- By cjb44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:17 PM
- By cjb44 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:56 AM
- By herr_brightside in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:51 AM