Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Galaxy S3: Since the update my notifications repeatedly show downloads of files completed

Ever since installing the update, every half-hour or so, even if I completely clear all notifications, the notification area still shows downloads completed and alerts me to them. The downloads are PDFs, a jpeg and other document files, about 10-15 of them or so. Anyone have any idea how to stop this or what could be causing this? Other than that, so far, the update works fine and looks great.

Default Re: Since the update my notifications repeatedly show downloads of files completed

I am having the same problem. I even went in and deleted the files that I was being notified about, but they are still popping up every couple of minutes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: Since the update my notifications repeatedly show downloads of files completed

Just go to the downloads app and clear all. Files remain on the device, you just need to clear them from downloads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Samsung Epic 4G - Palm Pre - Motorola Q - PCD XV6700/PPC-6700 - Hitachi SH-P300 - Sony Ericsson T608 - Samsung SPH-N200

This has been answered at least a dozen times in the forum. Search is your friend.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Well thanks folks. Although there were answers elsewhere, this thread actually gave me the clearest one of the few I did see presented so it was not in vain. Thanks again.

thank you so much for this concise and simple answer! Good grief!