- 12-18-2013, 07:47 AM #2
- 12-18-2013, 08:42 AM #3
Re: need to unroot
First, you don't need to unrrot. You can install gapps with the current ROM, or you could flas a different ROM that includes them, What ROM did he install?
Second, if you really do want to unrrot, and have a Sprint GS3, see: [UPDATED 12/30/2012][Sprint Only]UnRoot and Return to stock
This will take you back a couple of ROM versions, and you'll then get the OTA's to get back to the current ROM.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:43 AM
- By nessinhaw in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:48 AM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:12 PM
- By JesseKL-Mysia in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:56 PM
- By breee89 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:04 PM