- 31 Posts
I actually want the screen to light up when I get notifications!
I know some of you don't like how the new software puts up a preview of your text/email on your lock screen (like iphones do), and that's totally understandable.
Problem is, I liked my screen turning on for a few seconds when I received a notification. With this update, I can't figure out how to turn that feature back on. Any help with that?
- 12-18-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM #3
- By tyro-n-tequila in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:26 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Eamon60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:30 PM
- By blueherring in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:18 PM