- 12-18-2013, 06:23 PM #2
- 12-18-2013, 10:02 PM #3
Re: Update all apps except one
That will work only if the app was a built-in app, and you want to revert to the original version, and not an intermediate version.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By trd 4rnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2014, 05:19 PM
- By blue lion in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:19 PM
- By jrbinc in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:34 AM
- By mjbickford in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:02 PM
- By abarzua21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:57 PM