- 12-20-2013, 01:18 PM #2
Re: gs3 4.3 update camera flashes when ringing
This has been answered many, many times. I'm not on 4.3, so can't check exactly, but look in accessibility settings. Somewhere in there is the option to turn it off. If it's already turned off, check the box, the uncheck it. If you can't find the option, or that doesn't work, try searching the forum for the answer.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 12-26-2013, 08:49 AM #3
- 57 Posts
- By llfloyd79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 50Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:22 PM
- By 303kush in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:46 PM
- By moosc in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:01 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2013, 06:58 AM