1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about 4.3

Ok so I'm still fairly new to rooting. I have The moar room on my phone. It's the 4.1.2 version of it. Well this morning my phone sent me a notification saying 4.3 is out and wanted me to update to it. Should I update to it? Will it mess up the current time I have on my phone? How should I go about updating or should I even bother? If I do update it what will happen with the room and my phone since I'm rooted?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Question about 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by weston87 View Post
    Ok so I'm still fairly new to rooting. I have The moar room on my phone. It's the 4.1.2 version of it. Well this morning my phone sent me a notification saying 4.3 is out and wanted me to update to it. Should I update to it? Will it mess up the current time I have on my phone? How should I go about updating or should I even bother? If I do update it what will happen with the room and my phone since I'm rooted?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    If you're rooted you should never except an OTA. The good news is that MOAR has been updated. V7.0.1 has 4.3. Head over to XDA for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Question about 4.3

Note that the new version of MOAR (7.01) is still a work in progress. It is nowhere near as customized as 6.x, nor as stable.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3