- 194 Posts
Question about 4.3
Ok so I'm still fairly new to rooting. I have The moar room on my phone. It's the 4.1.2 version of it. Well this morning my phone sent me a notification saying 4.3 is out and wanted me to update to it. Should I update to it? Will it mess up the current time I have on my phone? How should I go about updating or should I even bother? If I do update it what will happen with the room and my phone since I'm rooted?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
- 12-20-2013, 09:38 AM #2
- 12-20-2013, 12:10 PM #3
Re: Question about 4.3
Note that the new version of MOAR (7.01) is still a work in progress. It is nowhere near as customized as 6.x, nor as stable.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Moo Cow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:51 AM
- By tanknitrous in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
- By demonsir in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:47 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:44 PM
- By chadj20154 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:43 PM