wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about the tel nav if you are I have the apk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Navigation has always been part of the system. It NEVER went away. The blue arrow icon was only an extension of Google maps. It was also in beta phase this whole time. MAPS has always been the core navigation application.

minnieusa

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Gone baby gone. It is unbelievable the best app there was they took it away. But try waze . Its pretty close and free

Sent from my SM-T310 using AC Forums mobile app

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
There just is no longer a Navigation icon. Just use Google maps. My favorite way of doing it is using Google Now. Just say "navigate to (insert address or name of place here)." It works like a charm!

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the apk anyone want it pm your email ill send it and yes it still works

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

srschacher

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Is that the Telenav app? Maybe they took it away because Telenav replaced it with their new Scout app? Go to the Play Store and get Scout. It's a modernized Telenav with a lot of the features of Google searches.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
There just is no longer a Navigation icon. Just use Google maps. My favorite way of doing it is using Google Now. Just say "navigate to (insert address or name of place here)." It works like a charm!

^^this^^

Started using Google now when the nav icon vanished on my One. Much easier really

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Well if you really want it back you can always unistall all the updates to Google maps and the Icon will return after a restart.

I'm using Waze as as well. Google bought them out so it's integrated with Google maps after the latest update, and has some really nice features. I'm using it since Google Navigation no longer has the Maps function anymore.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Well if you really want it back you can always unistall all the updates to Google maps and the Icon will return after a restart.

I'm using Waze as as well. Google bought them out so it's integrated with Google maps after the latest update, and has some really nice features. I'm using it since Google Navigation no longer has the Maps function anymore.

I don't think this works after the 4.3 update, because the new version becomes the base maps app. There's no 'updated' version to uninstall.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Google Navigation no longer has the Maps function." If you meant the opposite (Maps no longer has navigation) that's not correct. Navigation is accessed from inside the maps app.