- 1 Posts
Typing issue with the 4.3 update
I've been having this problem where when I move on from the word I'm typing (using swype) replaces the last word I typed. It doesn't always happen, and it can be solved by hitting space after the word I type, but it's annoying when I'm typing quickly without looking only to look down and see my whole sentence didn't type. Anyone else having this problem since the update and/or know how to fix it?
- 12-22-2013, 08:17 PM #2
Re: Typing issue with the 4.3 update
I would suggest trying to clear cache in the keyboard and Swipe. Settings>Application Manager>swipe over to All>scroll down to the keyboard and Swipe and click on it>click clear cache.
If that doesn't work, try clearing data using the same path to get to the app.
- 12-23-2013, 09:48 AM #3
- By Addem in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Johnnyboy125 in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:32 AM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:03 AM
- By michko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:38 PM
- By Boomax24 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:32 PM