- 57 Posts
Galaxy S3 - Vibrate is always on???
I just got the update for 4.3 last wednesday and have noticed some annoying things. The one thats currently on my crap-list is the vibrating of EVERY notification. I specifically want it ONLY for SMS/MMS, not FB, Gmail, etc only when im on silent mode (since it doesnt light the screen up anymore, I never see when I get a text). I have checked Gmail and FB, and their individual settings say its turned off, but it's still vibrating for any and everything.
- 12-25-2013, 01:42 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 - Vibrate is always on???
if am thinking of the same thinking of the same thing there should be a mode you can select if you hold down the power button, somewhere in there you should have the option to choose from home, default, work, and something else. because i had mine on work i think and it was just vibrating for 2 days. if am thinking of the same issue that you have that should solve it.
- By AaronDeVante in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:16 PM
- By April Collins in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM
- By TwkTch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:27 AM
- By ragamuffindianne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:19 PM
- By XpressTrain in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:21 PM