- 1 Posts
4.3 update won't load.
I have a stock galaxy s3 and I have been attempting to update after putting it off. I have clicked the "restart and install" and it says rebooting then it goes through the countdown, and ends up with "downloaded and verified" and it doesn't do anything else. I am on wi-fi, i have done the wipe cache partition, i have removed some of my big apps in case i need space although my phone says it has more than 2GB of space left. I am at a loss. I have checked other forums regarding this issue but it seems all the others are modified, mine isn't. Can someone help? Thanks!
- 12-24-2013, 03:07 PM #2
Re: 4.3 update won't load.
How long have you waited for it to install after the reboot. It could take better than a half hour. You may also try updating using Kies connected to your PC via USB.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By d4005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 20Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:46 AM
- By Kenya Terrell in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:14 PM
- By syed kazim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:02 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:35 AM
- By like2angle in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:20 AM