- 13 Posts
Hey everyone, I am getting fed up with my s3. My first problem is my battery. My phone does not charge on the charger, and when it does it charges very slow. It took my phone two hours to get to 2%, and it shows the little lightning symbol on my phone even when its not charging. I know for a 100% fact that is not the battery or usb cords because I have 4 different batteries and 5 different usb chargers. I have to do everything from bending the cord, using cups, books, lamps to get it to charge. I don't know what to do next, if anyone has answers PLEASE HELP. I've had this phone for 8 months, and this is my 3rd s3 and they all fop the same thing.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-28-2013, 07:20 AM #2
- 12-28-2013, 05:25 PM #4
From your description, do I correctly understand that you need to put pressure on the USB connector where it connects to the phone to get it to charge? If so, there's a good chance that your micro USB connector has failed. But first, make sure there isn't some crud that's gotten inside the port. Take a toothpick or pin and dig around, carefully, and see if you can pull out any crud.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By chavezra in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:11 AM
- By sa3doonn in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:23 AM
- By Hugo Camacho in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:24 AM
- By Sugbaable in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:51 AM
- By Adrian Rangel in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:06 AM