- 249 Posts
Google wallet question
I happened to access my banking application and saw some $1 Google marketplace charges. I recently added my credit cards to Google wallet. Does Google do some sort of verification charge when setting up the wallet? Google has charged me twice, but one of them was cancelled.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-28-2013, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Google wallet question
Yes, I think Google verifies the account that way. But there should be an offsetting credit for each charge. If the credit doesn't show up in a day or two, I would contact the credit card company and dispute the charge. (Contacting Google isn't likely to accomplish anything, in my experience.)PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2013, 04:41 PM
- By Eric Kane in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:40 PM
- By Andy Bell in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:59 PM
- By chipgibbs in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:16 PM
- By CoMoNexus in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:13 AM