Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GPS on 4.3

is anyone having all kinds of issues with the gps since the update? mine won't follow at all, keeps losing connection and always searching.

Global Posts
    7,760 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: GPS on 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by thor492001@gmail.com View Post
    is anyone having all kinds of issues with the gps since the update? mine won't follow at all, keeps losing connection and always searching.
    I would suggest backing up all your data and performa a factory reset. It usually helps clear bugs that occur after a major OS update.

Before doing a factory reset, you might want to go into the Application Manager and clear cache and data for the Maps app. Then force close it, exit the App Manager, and restart the maps app. See if that solves things.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

well is did the factory reset before the second post. thought had worked, but nota. started messing up again, then i did what was in the second post, and once again nothing. works well and then will just lose gps signal and then bounce around.

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.