- 260 Posts
Occasionally when I go to swipe the screen to unlock it, the phone system becomes unresponsive. It goes to a black screen and it won't unlock or turn off. Eventually I get a message that the system is busy and I can either wait or cancel. When I select cancel, the phone starts working again. I've had this happen only twice so far.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-04-2014, 08:07 PM #2
Re: Phone unresponsive
You can also check the apps to see what is running that shouldn't be. If the problem persist then consider a factory reset to clear the problem. If you resort to a factory reset be sure to carefully watch which apps or services you are using just in case the problem restarts. That way you know to stay away from whatever is causing the issue.
- 01-07-2014, 12:59 AM #4
- 01-07-2014, 01:20 AM #5
- By rb_stern in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:08 PM
- By April Collins in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:15 AM
- By hondaf17 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:46 AM
- By mvsmith in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:28 AM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:26 PM