- 90 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S3 Super slow both on network and OS
I updated to new OS version and I have been experiencing Alot of lag and Alot of network slowness. I have tried the total reset I have clearing apps, downloads, etc and nothing seems to work.
Anyone know what's up? Will I have to root to get the same performance as I did before the update??
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-06-2014, 03:31 PM #2
Re: S3 Super slow both on network and OS
You did a full factory reset? That usually solves these sorts of problems after a major OTA. In general, people haven't been having performance problems with the MK3 (4.3) ROM. And rooting, by itself, won't affect performance. Did you update via the OTA, or some other method?
- By lockon in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:59 AM
- By signothetimez in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:53 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:06 PM
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Bryn Lewis in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:42 PM