How to Wipe all on Samsung s3
ok so I finally got away from SPRINT.. Best move ever and I had been with them more then 10 yrs. However I had a S3 and the screen was cracked. so I thought well hell I will fix that myself. Well long story short I trashed that job. I accidently cut the ribbon cable hooked to the screen. So now I have a S3 that works perfect except you cannot see anything ..LOL My question is I can plug it into my computer and see all the files etc. I would like to sell this on ebay but It still has my email and password and stuff on it . Is there anyway I can wipe all this clean from the computer end before I sell it ???
- 01-08-2014, 09:08 PM #2
Re: How to Wipe all on Samsung s3
IF it didn't have a pin or password lock, you should be able to see the files on it when you connect it to your PC. If you haven't already, you'll need to install the Samsung drivers on your PC first. You can find them with a Google search.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Dean Franks1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:15 AM
- By hj3806 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Ehsan Tokhi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:12 AM
- By Kate McLeod in forum HTC WildfireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 02:36 AM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:48 AM