1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Default How to Wipe all on Samsung s3

ok so I finally got away from SPRINT.. Best move ever and I had been with them more then 10 yrs. However I had a S3 and the screen was cracked. so I thought well hell I will fix that myself. Well long story short I trashed that job. I accidently cut the ribbon cable hooked to the screen. So now I have a S3 that works perfect except you cannot see anything ..LOL My question is I can plug it into my computer and see all the files etc. I would like to sell this on ebay but It still has my email and password and stuff on it . Is there anyway I can wipe all this clean from the computer end before I sell it ???

THANKS

Default Re: How to Wipe all on Samsung s3

IF it didn't have a pin or password lock, you should be able to see the files on it when you connect it to your PC. If you haven't already, you'll need to install the Samsung drivers on your PC first. You can find them with a Google search.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3