- 1 Posts
So I have a basic app called music download and this is the third one I have tried... I have been trying to get.multiple songs on my phone for quite some time now and when I download it, everything is good, It finishes downloading and I go into my playlist and it isnt there... what do I do? I recently remembered I no longer have a memory sd card could that be a problem in storing the music?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-14-2014, 02:42 PM #2
- 92 Posts
I use Amazon mp3 app for music, which I love and have never had a problem with. Have you tried any music player apps? And music I've downloaded onto my phone shows up under "device" on the Amazon mp3. Have you tried Play music? It might show up there.
I've tried a few "downloader" apps for the free music and it ALWAYS messes up my phone. I'm not sure that's what you're talking about, but from what I've heard and experienced, they typically aren't safe.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
- By pjo1966 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:36 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:14 PM
- By KobaltKour in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:26 AM
- By T Hsieh in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:38 PM
- By jmo_13 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:17 PM