Samsung's Driving Mode: Any way to switch the Play app used?
I don't use Samsung's music player, I don't think it's even installed in MOAR 6.0. Google Play Music is my preferred music app, is there any way S Voice's Driving Mode can be hacked to use that instead? Ideally I'd like to say Play music in driving mode and have Google Play Music open and continue playing from where it left off.
- 01-19-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: Samsung's Driving Mode: Any way to switch the Play app used?
If I say "Open Play Music" it opens the Google Play Music app. Just saying.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By pjo1966 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Mefisto27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Jtshurtleff in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 37Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:53 PM
- By jackalpl0w in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:20 PM
- By DrewApps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:41 AM