Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Random Camera Flash Going Off

Sometimes when I am browsing the internet, receiving a call, or just messing around on apps, my camera flash goes off. Happened twice today already. Its kind of creepy and me being paranoid, it is very agitating. Does anyone else have this problem, and what can I do to fix it? :-)

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Random Camera Flash Going Off

Quote Originally Posted by vinny16 View Post
    Sometimes when I am browsing the internet, receiving a call, or just messing around on apps, my camera flash goes off. Happened twice today already. Its kind of creepy and me being paranoid, it is very agitating. Does anyone else have this problem, and what can I do to fix it? :-)
    try this:

Settings > My Device > Accessibility

disable flash notification.

This happened to me in the middle of the night when I was trying to fall asleep. It was literally terrifying.

Unhappy Re: Random Camera Flash Going Off

This is really weird. It keeps happening to me too. Like, every day. I mostly notice it at night when I'm at home whether I'm using the phone or not. Never makes a sound nor do I ever find the images stored on my device (G-S7).
    Mr0

Have the same issue, have been searching for a answer.

My note 4 has started doing this since the update to Marshmallow Android 6.0.1.
    Wish I knew if more people have the problem. I do NOT have it set to go of in the accessibility settings. It's something else.