Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    3.0.31-329968

Default Facebook Session Expired

Hi folks, is anybody besides me getting a Facebook session expired please log on notification on top of the notifications bar. When I pull it down I constantly have to clear it from the notifications, is their a fix for this, it's very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Facebook Session Expired

I got that last night on my tablet. After the FBook app updated, it stopped. Maybe try updating the app in the play store?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    3.0.31-329968

Quote Originally Posted by dad2noah View Post
    I got that last night on my tablet. After the FBook app updated, it stopped. Maybe try updating the app in the play store?
    I tried updating the app in the play store and to no avail it didn't work. Maybe it's FB and the NSA watching my every move lol. I guess I'll have to clear it every time it notifies me.

It's only notified me one time so far, I didn't re-log in though... I just cancelled it out. It notified me this morning so we'll see if it happens again.

Posted via Android Central App

I got it and it took a bit to log in because I have the extra security code turned on, it's for the facebook sync in the accounts under settings, not for the facebook app itself.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    3.0.31-329968

I got rid of the annoying notification, I went into settings under FB account and unchecked sync accounts w/ FB and the notification stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTwo2 View Post
    I got it and it took a bit to log in because I have the extra security code turned on, it's for the facebook sync in the accounts under settings, not for the facebook app itself.

I have been getting this pesky notification for some time now. Today, it annoyed me enough to look further into it. Here is what I can tell you. When that notification pops up, you can press an hold it and it will take you to your application manager for this app. This app, by the way, is SNS 1.2.0 and you can uncheck the notifications for it. The notifications will be no longer show up. What is SNS 1.2.0 you ask? That I haven't figured it out yet. I can tell you, that it is not Facebook. What it wants to sync with Facebook, I don't know.