- 10 Posts
Galaxy S3 vibrates, shows Sansung logo, and nothing happens.
I had a similar problem awhile ago, the phone would go into a reboot cycle and somehow fixed itself. Earlier when I turned it on it would get upto the Samsung logo with the purple stuff spinning around it and would stop in the middle of it. If I was lucky it would fully boot and the power off menu would start glitching and then the phone would turn off. Now it just vibrates and says Samsung and turns off. I tried using it without a charger, with 2 different chargers and it isn't working. I also tried recovery mode but it still wont fully boot. It is weird because the last time it happened is when it snowed so is it the cold effecting it?
- 01-30-2014, 07:36 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 vibrates, shows Sansung logo, and nothing happens.
Have you tried taking the battery, SD Card out for about 10 minutes? Will it boot into Download mode?SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By Crista Dees in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: Today, 12:21 AM
- By laurieyerr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:49 AM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:15 AM
- By str8bucs in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:25 PM
- By trd 4rnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:26 PM