Using S3 in the car- Music
I recently got a 2005 Ford Explorer and it does not have a cassette deck or Aux plug in for me to listen to music.
I have over 5,000 songs on my sd card and was wondering what options I might have.
Did see this through amazon.com
Amazon.com: Boss 612UA MP3-Compatible Digital Media AM/FM Receiver: Car Electronics
I do not listen to cd's anymore....was curious how people have their phones hooked up to their car.
I tried an FM transmitter, there are so many stations in the Wash. DC area that it was hard to listen without static.
So, what say you?
- 02-05-2014, 12:41 PM #2
- 02-05-2014, 02:19 PM #4
Re: Using S3 in the car- Music
Crutchfield is the best place to go through as they include kits and wiring to make it easier to do on your own. Personally, I'd see if you can get a head unit that does both auxiliary input and bluetooth calling/music streaming.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 02-05-2014, 02:42 PM #5
- By chauncycat in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Btravelen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:16 PM
- By jc93230 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Charles Poulsen in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 AM