Phone vibrating while iHeartRadio app is playing
Galaxy s3..boost mobile..phone 1 1/2 months old. Never had a problem...android 4.3. Last night I noticed that when I heart radio is playing,the phone is vibrating..pretty much to the same rhythm as the ppl talking. Pulled battery,cleared cache partition,uninstalled I heart n reinstalled. Has anybody ever heard of anything like this?
Sent from my Galaxy S3
- 02-06-2014, 12:21 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-06-2014, 12:52 PM #5
Re: Phone vibrating while iHeartRadio app is playing
That's basically what auto-haptic is supposed to do, but it was aimed more at game sounds than music.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM
- By xxventanaxx in forum LG G2Replies: 25Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:40 PM
- By Makai5 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:55 PM
- By legaldeejay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:45 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:44 AM