- 41 Posts
I haven't yet manually updated to 4.3 , seems like a hassle to have to factory reset (as advised others after a major update) and lose everything so I've been waiting for it to be pushed. (Good thing I'm not holding me breath uh?)
Here's my question, after hearing all the talk about galaxy s3 getting 4.4 (kit Kat) I'm wondering if I can skip 4.3 & just wait to do 4.4? Will it mess anything up? Are there components of 4.3 that have to be installed first or can you skip right to 4.4 once released?
Just trying to only have to factory reset one time. Laziness, I know! LOL
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-17-2014, 08:18 PM #2N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...
- 02-18-2014, 11:34 AM #3
- By wangtinkit in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Lestah_613 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
- By quicksilver53 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:53 AM
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Grumblegrumble in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:48 PM