none of the apps on my phone will load
please help, i have a samsung galaxy s3 and none of the apps will load. anytime i open one an app only the loading bar will pop up and it stays there. i've done everything from restart it, let it fully charge, to take the sd card out and put it back in and it still wont work.. does anyone know whats wrong?
- 02-22-2014, 05:30 PM #2
Re: none of the apps on my phone will load
Try a couple of things. In settings, go to the Application Manager, tap the menu button, and tap Reset app preferences.
Then shut the phone off (completely, not just the screen) and boot into recovery mode: (press and hold, simultaneously, the volume UP, home and power buttons. As soon as you see the Samsung logo, release all three buttons.)
You should see a menu. Use the vol up & down buttons to select clear cache, then press the power button. Then choose the option to reboot your phone (or maybe it's exit recovery--I don't remember exactly), and reboot the phone. See if things are better now.
If not, the only other thing I can suggest is to do a factory reset.
- By tyler durden3 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:31 PM
- By Ruben1387 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:46 PM
- By Greg Wilkins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 46Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:02 PM
- By GalaxyPeasant in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By juanmontes in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:49 AM