1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My lock screen got changed

My mom was handling my phone, and when I got it back my lock screen was different. The widgets at the bottom were missing.
    How do I get them back?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My lock screen got changed-screenshot_2014-02-21-08-31-54.png  

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: My lock screen got changed

Quote Originally Posted by TextMeMaybe View Post
    My mom was handling my phone, and when I got it back my lock screen was different. The widgets at the bottom were missing.
    How do I get them back?
    Thanks
    Been a while since I had my S3, but maybe Settings> Display> Lock Screen? Or Settings> Lock Screen?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I checked there. Every thing looks normal. I was watching my mom while she was handling my phone. She didn't even get past the lock screen. My phone was on the table, I got a text message, she asked if she should see who it's from and I said sure. I told her to push the home button, and it woke to the normal lock screen. Then as I'm looking at it, and while she's still holding on the phone, the screen just changes from the normal lock screen to the one in the photo above.

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Not sure what else to suggest. Sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I figured it out. I had downloaded Lockerpro awhile ago, never actually opened the app to set it up. Well some how it started working. I uninstalled it and have my regular lock screen back.