- 12 Posts
Which bluetooth headsets actually work to make calls?
Ok, so, I am told by blueant that most BT headsets will not connect with s3 to use "CALL" feature. I just bought the q2 and it says I dont have that feature.
What BT Headset are you using so you can make a call???
This is one of the MOST important features I need.
I am on stock 4.3
- 02-26-2014, 07:40 AM #2
Re: Which bluetooth headsets actually work to make calls?Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy!Ballistic Launch from my SPH-L720CrackBerry Forums Moderator
- 02-27-2014, 07:12 PM #3
- 21 Posts
Re: Which bluetooth headsets actually work to make calls?
I have the Q2, and it does work.
First, you have to say "Voice Commands." The Q2 will respond with "Activating the voice commands on your phone."
Your phone will then display an application chooser window. While this is up, the Q2 will time out and say that the feature is not supported on your phone. On your phone, choose the S Voice option and click the Always button.
Now try "Voice Commands" again. It should automatically activate S Voice, and when you hear the ding, just say "Call _____". It will prompt back with the name and ask if you want to place the call. Say "Yes" and the call will be placed.
- 03-01-2014, 02:24 AM #5
- 03-01-2014, 03:10 AM #6
- By ED Endeavor in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:57 AM
- By edaniel1717 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:43 PM
- By edaniel1717 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:41 PM
- By Trent Bouska in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:34 AM
- By dishe in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:06 PM