Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wsm0807
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3 is getting old

My s3 is almost 2 years old and I'm starting to get new phone envy. Put on a new case yesterday and it totally changed my perception! It's funny how a new look makes my phone not so tired looking! I'm off contract in July, but I'm waiting to see the note 4 before I decide what puts the gs3 into the sock drawer!

Sent from my SPH-L710
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    sure why not likes this.

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: S3 is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by wsm0807 View Post
    My s3 is almost 2 years old and I'm starting to get new phone envy. Put on a new case yesterday and it totally changed my perception! It's funny how a new look makes my phone not so tired looking! I'm off contract in July, but I'm waiting to see the note 4 before I decide what puts the gs3 into the sock droor!

Sent from my SPH-L710
    A new theme or case on the phone occasionally helps making the phone feel refreshing
    The Note 4 is a long time away 😩

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    21,664 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

+1 for UJ95X comment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

A new wallpaper does it for me

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Mine was fine till I effed up and loaded the 4.3 ota. I'm so tired of the power sucking, laggy, buggy bs that came with it. I have never altered a phone befor but this one has to change. I am so trying to figure out how to make it right. I have been reading for the last 3 days and am really lost. I have it rooted but now don't know wtf to do. I read so many things that contradict each other.

Global Posts
    21,664 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by jdougs View Post
    Mine was fine till I effed up and loaded the 4.3 ota. I'm so tired of the power sucking, laggy, buggy bs that came with it. I have never altered a phone befor but this one has to change. I am so trying to figure out how to make it right. I have been reading for the last 3 days and am really lost. I have it rooted but now don't know wtf to do. I read so many things that contradict each other.
    Try clearing cache in recovery. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Quote Originally Posted by jdougs View Post
    I did the same thing. ended up loading moar 8.0 and have been happy with it for the most part. will do moar 9 when it comes out

Default Re: Galaxy S3 is getting old

I just got my gs3 2 months ago...

Sent From My Smoking Hot Galaxy S3