- 86 Posts
Sprint Galaxy S3: Wi-Fi Calling
So what's the chance that people here think Sprint will roll out the Wi-Fi calling that they recently announced on the S3?
I get awful coverage in my house and my Airave doesn't help because my phone keeps trying to connect to a 4G tower, so it drops the Airave connection. I don't want to disable 4G and re-enable it every time I go in or out of my house because I like having 4G when I'm out.
Wi-Fi calling would pretty much solve all of the problems I have with Sprint. I really hope they don't ignore the slightly older phones.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-08-2014, 04:33 PM #2
- 03-09-2014, 12:15 PM #3
- 26 Posts
Re: Sprint Galaxy S3: Wi-Fi Calling
Edit: This is for pre-Spark phones like the S3. Spark phones can't hold two connections at once and will just not connect to LTE until the Airave (and some towers) are updated. Actually I rather they not update the Airave. There are likely power savings to connecting to the closer Airave.
- By Mihir Bhatt in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2015, 09:42 AM
- By winston101 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2015, 04:46 PM
- By CONSTRIBUSTION in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:48 PM
- By bharatsync in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:30 AM
- By leandro_md in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 03:07 PM