Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy 3s - no phone service

Yesterday I did an updade and immediately after that, I had a constant "data roaming" which I was able to get rid of though some advice on a forum which told me to unroot a program which I did. Maybe immediately after the update (not sure exactly when) I also lost mobile data and was unable to use the phone or internet away from home. Today, I am unable to use the phone or IM from my homebase with WIFI although I do have internet. When I dial a number, a recording comes us saying my account is not authorized to call this number. Help!!
    Last edited by linduh99; 03-11-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy 3s - no phone service

Is your phone on the Sprint network? If so, try this:

Go to the phone dialer, and enter ##72786#. Your phone will go through the automated provisioning process, which includes a couple of reboots. This often fixes Sprint network connectivity issues. I don't know that this will help with the WiFi, though.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.