- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy 3s - no phone service
Yesterday I did an updade and immediately after that, I had a constant "data roaming" which I was able to get rid of though some advice on a forum which told me to unroot a program which I did. Maybe immediately after the update (not sure exactly when) I also lost mobile data and was unable to use the phone or internet away from home. Today, I am unable to use the phone or IM from my homebase with WIFI although I do have internet. When I dial a number, a recording comes us saying my account is not authorized to call this number. Help!!
- 03-12-2014, 09:05 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy 3s - no phone service
Is your phone on the Sprint network? If so, try this:
Go to the phone dialer, and enter ##72786#. Your phone will go through the automated provisioning process, which includes a couple of reboots. This often fixes Sprint network connectivity issues. I don't know that this will help with the WiFi, though.
- By Craig Kennedy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2016, 05:46 AM
- By Fabian F in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2014, 11:13 AM
- By LukeDouglas in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:08 PM
- By sublevel4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:21 PM
- By rjbphotos in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:59 PM