- 1 Posts
I need help with my Sprint Galaxy S3 battery life
Hello… So last October I got my Sprint Galaxy S3 sent from US for gift. But when I received it, I realized that I cannot use it like normal phone outside US since I live in another country; so I decided to use it as a device to take picture, listen to music and surfing web (via Wifi).
Here comes the problem after I updated it to Android 4.3. The battery life is horrible. I plugged in the charger at 11:30 at night then I went to sleep, the next morning when I woke up, the battery showed 100%. When I plugged out, it showed 59%. The same thing kept happening. Although I plug it in to charge for over 8 hours every day at night, it never gets 100%.
I went to buy a new battery yesterday. It was...yeh kind of made in China (there are only Chinese products here!) And it was even worse -,- it didnt receive any at all…
Please help me!
- 03-12-2014, 07:13 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: I need help with my Sprint Galaxy S3 battery life
Don`t know if they ship intl.
I can get up to 3 days with light use.....Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S3 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 11-23-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Topgonzo in forum LG G FlexReplies: 16Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Zdot7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:34 PM
- By likuna in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:31 AM
- By roubo8895 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:32 PM