- 03-14-2014, 10:26 PM #2
I assume you have the Samsung stock calendar and the Google calendar. You can disable the Samsung calendar if you do not like it. Go to setting-apps-all app and click the calendar and hit disable. If you don't like the Google calendar go to settings-apps-all apps find it and uninstall.
- 03-15-2014, 12:50 PM #4
- By rpg in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2016, 08:57 AM
- By curtise123 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:58 AM
- By ccpopham in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:58 PM
- By ttfn92 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:51 PM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:48 PM