Odd delay when answering phone
It's kind of a recent development. I thought it might be my wife's phone, but it only seems to happen when she's calling me. What happens is when she calls me and I answer "hello" immediately, she doesn't hear me. I end up having to wait about three or four seconds to say "hello" when she calls...as if there is a delay. Location doesn't seem to be a factor since it happens all over the place - home, work, all over town.
Would this be a hardware issue? A network issue? Anyone else having this problem?
- 03-17-2014, 10:38 AM #2
- 03-17-2014, 01:17 PM #3
Re: Odd delay when answering phone
I've been having this problem as well, even on different ROMs. Happens with every phone I have called. Also happens with my friends S4 that's on Verizon when ever he calls someone and gets a call from someone. One thing that happens for me is that if im talking to my friend that has an iPhone on Verizon, that we both break up on each end of the call, perfect service or not.
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- By mohit9206 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:49 PM
- By cd619 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:20 PM
- By gdanonym in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:17 PM
- By hadwilmon in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:18 AM
- By devicenotcompatible in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:03 AM