- 2 Posts
widget resize 4.3
Good morning. I am Bud and I am a new guy here. I have searched to the best of my ability but can't get an answer. I'm trying to use a weather time and battery level widget and I have downloaded a couple from the Play Store but I can't figure out how to resize them. A long press only allows me to relocate.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-25-2014, 12:42 AM #2
- 6,254 Posts
Re: widget resize 4.3
Welcome to the forums!
Generally speaking you cannot resize widgets - they come in a fixed size (1x1, 2x4, etc) and that's it.
With that said, there are 3rd party launchers (ex. Nova: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oilsw.launcher) that you can use that replace the stock TouchWiz look, and some of them allow you to resize widgets.
There's an app Zooper Widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....zooper.zwfree that you may also be interested in.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By DrawTime in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2014, 05:39 AM
- By torch2424 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 12Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:28 PM
- By jmarkey77 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:35 PM
- By reb0957 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:28 AM
- By Amia BooMaster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:39 PM