- 1 Posts
New LCD or minor fix??
OK I have Virgin Mobile GS3 and i stepped on it cracking the glass. it worked fine for at least 2 almost 3 months after the crack, only suffering chipping mainly around the home key. specifically above it, revealing what i presume to be the board. you can also see a serial number of some sort in the area. One afternoon i remember turning on my Bluetooth and the phone then froze and i believe i turned it off after some minutes. turned it back on and off a couple times and seen only maybe 4-5 pixels showing then nothing after the 3rd reboot. It seems to still be fully functional, i turn it on now and hear the boot theme, and i can go into s voice from the lock screen but that's it. is my LCD completely lost, and i would like to fix it myself as well if so could someone provide me the cheapest way to get the fix?
- 04-20-2014, 10:01 PM #2
- 6,565 Posts
Re: New LCD or minor fix??
Here are a couple of sources for replacement screen assemblies:
I'm sure you can Google around and find cheaper alternatives that don't include the front frame.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By mattrickman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2014, 11:02 PM
- By SigmaTheta in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:55 PM
- By fjgotgame24 in forum LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:38 AM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:21 AM
- By GGearX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:41 AM