Forgotten unlock pin on Galaxy S3
my daughter set up a PIN for her phone. She entered it twice and it was accepted. Now when she enters the code to unlock, the screen says incorrect pin. Sprint says the only way to fix it is to do a hard reset.
Does anybody have a way to bypass it? It is a Sprint Galaxy s3.
- 05-18-2014, 12:13 AM #2
- By LeetMiniWheat in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2015, 09:07 AM
- By mtsaz100 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:58 AM
- By AndroidHTC2013 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:36 AM
- By Zach Kirk in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:40 PM
- By Jose Hernandez13 in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:01 PM