- 06-04-2014, 02:07 PM #2
- 06-04-2014, 10:35 PM #4
Re: Update OTA
If you long press on the notification, and then tap App Info, you'll go to a page where you can turn off notifications. This will only last for a while, though, and then you'll get the notification again.
Your options to get the update are to use ODIN unroot and go back to stock 4.3, then accept the OTA, or to use Odin to flash 4.4.2. Both options will wipe your data on the internal SD card, so be sure to backup all your important information first.
I think it's easier to just Odin 4.4.2. You'll lose root, but it's easy to root 4.4.2. You could even restore from a CWM nandroid if you wanted to.
See this thread for more info: [FULL RESTORE][TAR] Stock ND8 Odin FLASHABLE [4.4.2] - xda-developersPLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Joe Vile in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Ratamacue2 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 25Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:27 PM
- By aweber1nj in forum Moto X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:36 AM
- By FD3S in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:15 PM
- By That70sGAdawg in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:51 AM