Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default tar file for MOAR? / twrp recovery not booting

Hello - is there a .tar file for the MOAR v9.0?

I was running the lite version of the moar v9.0 but then started experiencing it randomly shutting down. So I wanted to go into recovery to clean and install the full version.. For some reason I am unable to boot into recovery, it would come up "recovery booting" then shut down. I've tried three different TWRP recoveries (through ODIN) to see if I could boot into recovery and no luck so far. I've even tried philz recovery. I am only able to boot into download mode.

The device would boot into the lite version of v9.0 each time I flashed a new recovery though.

Anybody experience this issue before? What should I do to fix this issue? Please let me know, thanks!

Default Re: tar file for MOAR? / twrp recovery not booting

I don't think I've seen a TAR for MOAR. You might ask in the MOAR thread: [ROM][MOAR][MK3] v9.0.1 / 50+ Mods / Morphology / Your theme your way [3.9.14] - xda-developers
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm not able to post in the xda forums yet so I couldn't inquire.

I'm almost 100% positive there is no tar for moar