- 06-28-2014, 09:25 AM #2
- 06-28-2014, 10:56 PM #3
Re: 4.4 Root
CF Auto Root seems to work, too:
[SPH-L710] CF-Auto-Root - xda-developersPLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 06-30-2014, 10:20 AM #4
- 07-06-2014, 11:05 AM #5
- 07-10-2014, 02:47 AM #6
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
- By xabg17 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Clifford Bradford in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:40 PM
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:21 PM