Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 ROm port

Is there a ROM for our phones that has some of the major features from the S5 like the power saving mode or some of the other stuff? Or even a full on port even though I heard that the ROM size if pretty hefty?

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Default Re: Galaxy S5 ROm port

A true port would be difficult, due to the hardware differences. In any case, I'm not aware of a ROM like that, YET, but MOAR is being updated to KitKat, and when ready should contain a lot of S5 features, including power saving mode. See post # 7267 here:

[ROM][MOAR][MK3] v9.0.1 / 50+ Mods / Morphol… - Pg. 727 | Sprint Galaxy S3 | XDA Forum

The 4.3 version of MOAR was an awesome ROM.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.