Update?

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I woke up this morning with the update ready to install. I just finished installing it and my device stayed at 4.4.2. I was at least hoping it would go to 4.4.4.

ssweet97

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the update too, it said it was some enhancements to the operating system, I too am still on 4.2.2, I don't think we will see 4.4.4, can anybody else explain what the update was all about.

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
My phone will not get pass the splash screen after performing this 83mb update, I was rooted and I am still able to go into recovery, I have tried clearing cache as well as system restoring and both have been unsuccessful. Someone give me a solution please.

Ben Holloway

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I also got the recent OTA update but I'm still sitting at 4.4.2 :-(

Maybe I don't know a thing about the wireless industry, but why would they/Samsung update my two year old S3 which for the most part works great?

Quick recap of my experience with the S3:
//Pros: fast browsing, good 4g coverage, no dropped calls, good HD video and sharp black and white photos, removable battery
//Cons: Swype keyboard consistently lags & drags, but the biggest con is the GPS, it's terrible and I'm on the road a lot.

So, with no 4.4.4 or 5.0 update I plan to give Samsung more $$ for a Note 4 or S5, and I'm sure I'll be happy with it and Samsung stock holders, etc will be happy :)

I've said it before, the S3 has been the best phone I've ever owned. Keeping me productive in my work, and distracted in play, and informed and involved in this social media day and age.

I only ask that you excuse my first world problems.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995