Sprint ONE April 19th

VendettaEMB89

May 24, 2010
Visit site
How do pre-orders work if you are adding an additional line? does it allow you to order 2 when you go to pre-order it? lol this will be the first time i'm pre-ordering a phone.

BBurg_16827

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
If Sprint flipped the switch for LTE in the Philadelphia area, I'd be more prone to preorder this bad boy on Friday. So, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently with my GS2E4GT

st_7

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Can any one (Phil....) tell me whether or not this is a global phone?, if it is indeed a global phone, does it have it's gsm part embedded or will have a sim slot?

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Can any one (Phil....) tell me whether or not this is a global phone?, if it is indeed a global phone, does it have it's gsm part embedded or will have a sim slot?

Sprint will eventually be using LTE SIMs, hopefully starting with this one, but I doubt it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If Sprint flipped the switch for LTE in the Philadelphia area, I'd be more prone to preorder this bad boy on Friday. So, I guess I'll just have to wait patiently with my GS2E4GT

Are you sure LTE is not available near you anyways? No "official" announcements for Charlotte LTE (that I know of) being finished, but its been up in parts of town for several months, and just this past week, they turned it on @ the tower next to my office! You might want to check, just in case its around you.

indomie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site

According to Sensorly LTE is lighting up in Philadelphia. Check out sensorly.com/map to see if anybody has found it in your neighborhood yet.

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
According to Sensorly LTE is lighting up in Philadelphia. Check out sensorly.com/map to see if anybody has found it in your neighborhood yet.

Just don't expect to have the final product until Sprint makes it official. Pre launch can get a little sketch. Final product is well worth it, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So from your past experiences does sprint offer only and online pre order (meaning it'd need to be shipped.) or do they do in store pre orders too? (meaning I could pick it up at the store?

Sent from my Evo 3D using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay