Sprint One through LetsTalk (HTC)

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order for the One through HTC/LetsTalk on 4/6 and it still is listed as backordered. Has anyone else ordered their One for Sprint through them? What is the order status of yours if you did?

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order for the One through HTC/LetsTalk on 4/6 and it still is listed as backordered. Has anyone else ordered their One for Sprint through them? What is the order status of yours if you did?
Just about all the orders through letstalk are listed as backorderd/backordered or backordered/preordered. On your order status page there are two status areas. My order for the DE is listed as backordered/preordered with an available date of tomorrow. I called them today and the lady confirmed that they will ship tomorrow.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious as to why you would order from HTC rather than Sprint. Off contract the phone is $100 less if you buy it from Sprint and the price is the same if you are due an upgrade or creating a new account. Just wondering.

DJ Nfinity

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I dunno about the OP, but I ordered through LetsTalk for the free case (Offered to me for pre-registering early on).

Also, glad to hear someone posted something about this, because I was wondering myself. I almost began to believe I was the only Sprint buyer using Lets talk. Here's hoping it is shipped tomorrow.

doakills

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
yea they gave up a 50 dollar offer for accessories with the purchase. So I'm getting the one + the red dip case thrown in. Then I'm also doing the 100 dollar trade up to HTC for my wife's old EPIC 4G LOL. so all in all I'm spending around 150 to get this device and activated. Not shabby.

Yea along with the above reply; I called yesterday and slammed the CS Rep with questions, like my phone shipping since the case is unknown status? and the answer is yes. The phone shipping on the availability date? yes. So Imma be checking just about every hour until I get a tracking # tomorrow heheh.

DJ Nfinity

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here. They appear to be upgrading to overnight shipping for free for most everyone. I'd recommend giving them a call.

Keep us updated on anything you find out, doakills. :)

Fadakar

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Took about 12 hours for carrier approval to go through, that was right when the preorders launched so they may have been busy too. You'll be approved by the time the phone's out for sure.

DJ Nfinity

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
That's a little disappointing. It had gone through carrier approval once before. Apparently they cancelled the check before approval to change it to "Backordered" status. I'd have liked to have received it on the 19th, but looks like I'll instead be waiting til Monday/Tuesday, should bad luck have its way.

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine changed to carrier approval too. hopefully it doesn't take too long. I'm out of town this weekend so I won't be here Saturday to pick up if it is delivered.

warp005

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with letstalk. they are expecting the developer edition to arrive in their warehouse tomorrow morning. They automatically upgraded me to next day shipping too.

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with someone through the 800 number at lets talk. Ready for fullfillment means (at least what she said) is everything is good, just waiting on the phone to ship out. She said that some phones came in today and are getting sent out. Told me to keep an eye on things over the next couple of days to see if there were any changes. She couldn't tell me definitively when it would ship or be filled.

DJ Nfinity

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
After speaking with a customer service rep, I was told that my status was actually "ready to ship" (waiting on the phone to arrive at the warehouse), and that it'll arrive either tomorrow or Mon once it is shipped. I'm sure the same applies to you guys as well. I was also told they should have plenty of Sprint units. My money is on Monday.

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well it appears as if my phone will ship tomorrow and I won't have it until Monday. I'm disappointed

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
This sucks. Is anyone else having issues checking their order status? Now when I click the link in the original email it takes me to the customer care page and I can't find anything after entering my information regarding my status.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae