I'm on the Sprint HTC ONE Launch Team: Ask Me Anything

TJude

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
How could they build a phone with a non replaceable battery? This phone sounded great and performed superbly against the S4, but there is not a chance in hades I'll get one.

Maybe a better question - Do you know if HTS plans to come out with a similar phone, but one with a replaceable battery, and sometime soon?

I know, I'm dreaming. Alas!

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
How could they build a phone with a non replaceable battery? This phone sounded great and performed superbly against the S4, but there is not a chance in hades I'll get one.

Maybe a better question - Do you know if HTS plans to come out with a similar phone, but one with a replaceable battery, and sometime soon?

I know, I'm dreaming. Alas!

Butterfly 2 had removable battery and sd slot I believe as well. Speakers like the one but it's bigger then the one, dna size

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Bretski169

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the gap quality control issues? I have a hairline gap at the top and the screen is a tad raised at the top.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

grtday

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
What do you recommend for backing up my One?
What do you recommend for playing movies that I have downloaded into memory?
Thanks in advance!

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
We're supposed to see it before end of September but nothing has been confirmed.
PG

I'm pretty sure Sprint will be getting the 4.3 update into their greasy little paws by the end of September...Then it's on to testing, adding bloatware, taking out some key attribute so there is a bug at release so they get to offer a patch a couple of months later, etc.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a question for the OP: when will Sprint and nTelos work out their differences so that NV upgrades can move forward in central/southwestern VA??

llallz

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
mines stuck in boot loop, tried to bring up the hard reset menu by holding the volume down button. As soon as i go to hit vol. down to select factory restore or reboot it vibrates and flashes back to the htc one quietly brilliant screen then goes black and so on. The phone however will launch in safe mode if i hold the power button and the phone is then fully functional, however; as soon as i let go the power button, a second or two later the phone shuts off and goes back to the vibrating htc quietly brilliant screen...?

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got my HTC ONE Advocate Device. Ask Me Anything. I will not unlock the bootloader or root the device so please don't ask. Edit: This is my 1st AMA. I will try as hard as I can to answer your questions as fast as possible. I will be online answering as many as I can within my powers. videos as requested unboxing and activation video: Unboxing and Activating the Sprint HTC ONE - YouTube
first look: Sprint HTC One First Look: Bloatware Apps - YouTube
random pictures around the office: imgur: the simple image sharer

How can I reboot in to recovery and clear the partition cache on my one?

Posted via Android Central App

mrbill121

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
since updating my HTC One to 4.3, my 2013 honda handsfree link text to speech feature stopped working. Everything else is ok. I tried rolling back just the Google TTS to version 2.1 and it worked for a time, but then it stopped. I even have the auto update off for Google TTS new version. Phone still connects great and I can voice call but when I get a text, it no longer reads it aloud to me. All settings are correct ... notifications on, etc and all Honda setting good too. Any help? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781